Pursuant to Title II of the DMCA, all claims alleging copyright infringement for material or content that you believe to be residing on our website should be promptly sent in the form of written notice to our designated agent.
a) Designated Agent (the “DMCA Agent”) for DMCA Notices:
- Name: Rene-Andre Yebakima
- Designation: President and CEO
- Email: [email protected]
- Postal: Overdata Inc., 548 Market St PMB 78684, San Francisco, California 94104-5401
b) Filing a DMCA Notice: Specific requirements for proper notification of claimed infringement are set forth in the DMCA (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)). Valid notification must be a written communication that includes all of the following elements:
- Signature of copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
- Identification of copyrighted work claimed to be infringed;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient for us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party (address, phone number and, if available, email address);
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly being infringed.
c) Repeat Infringer Policy: Pursuant to Section 512 of the DMCA, it is our policy to terminate the account of any repeat copyright infringer in appropriate circumstances.
d) False Claim: You could be liable for the punishment for perjury or such other legal recourse if you make false claim alleging copyright infringement.
Last updated on September 16, 2022.